Anandamma Seethamma centre for community concern organises many notable events with a view of serving the society. ASMITHE aims at developing student’s personality through community service.
Develop humanity, altruism and caring the community.
- To engage effectively with community to deliver services.
- To promote personal charity in support of non-profits those strengthen the community and promote the common good.
- To facilitate the movement of volunteering.
- Enabling students to realize their strengths, by actively involving in all activities of the forum in bringing positive changes in the society.
- Create awareness and better understanding of the community they live in.
- Develop a caring and committed individual in serving the society.
- To enhance students learning by enabling them to practice skills and test classroom knowledge through related service experiences in the local community.
- Asha G. (Dept. of Kannada)