About Trust - Seshadripuram Education Trust
Seshadripuram Educational Trust (SET), a Public Charitable Trust, was established in the year
1980. The parent body Seshadripuram Educational Association, was registered in 1944.
'A great journey begins with a small step'
Proving this statement true, it all began in 1930 when two women educational enthusiasts took up a noble initiative. In the erstwhile posh locality of Seshadripuram, Smt. Anandamma and Smt. Seethamma started a primary School. It was a Mangalore -tiled, two-room centre with 20 children. That humble beginning today has become an integral part of the main campus of Seshadripuram College. It can be proudly stated that Seshadripuram Group of Institutions was founded originally as a- 'start-up' initiative by these two women entrepreneurs. The rest is History.
Late - Smt. Anandamma
Late - Smt. Seetamma
Located in the heart of the Garden City, Bengaluru, Seshadripuram Educational Trust runs 32 educational institutions ranging from Kindergarten to Ph.D courses comprising of 9 Schools, 8 Pre-University Colleges, 8 Degree Colleges, 3 Post Graduate Colleges, 1 Global Academy, 1 Law College and 2 Research Centres. Over the years, it has earned the reputation of being one of the leading institutions of Karnataka. With multiple campuses located across prime locations of the city and within the state, it has joint programmes with universities overseas too.
Why Study at Seshadripuram Institutions ?
- Top quality education
- State of the art infrastructure
- Diverse academic community
- Generous merit scholarships
- Outstanding Faculty
- MoUs signed with top universities in USA, the UK and Europe
- Agreed singned for internships and placements
- Eminent visiting faculty
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust believes that individuals from each stratum of society needs affordable, relevant, and quality education to fulfill personal aspirations.
- The Vision of the trust is to constantly strive towards meeting this social need by inclusion and expansion of newer streams of academia in its institutions and provide World Class Infrastructure for Learning, Research and application of knowledge.
- In fulfillment of its Vision, the Trust commits itself to a Mission to excel in all its activities, create an atmosphere of effective learning, generate a spirit of enquiry, induce healthy challenges and competitions, encourage sustainable accomplishments and ensure enriching rewards to everyone - students, teachers, trustees, associates and the society at large.
- Thus the Trust's goal is to emerge as a global conglomerate of premier academic institutions, each taking pride in having nurtured knowledge that will lead to happiness, peace, harmony and prosperity.
A quarterly magazine covering news regarding all the Institutions run by the Seshadripuram Educational Trust.
Click here to View/Download Vani - 2019